Friday, January 14, 2011

DIY Fancy Guestbook Pens & Postcard Table Numbers


Keeping with the travel themed wedding, I made our table numbers today. I looked into buying vintage postcards on ebay, but why pay for something you can make quick yourself? I found the images I wanted on ebay, plugged them into a postcard template, and started printing and cutting. I embossed a number on the back of every card, and i'll eventually hand write a little blip about each country. Then i used a knife to slice the end of each cork about half an inch, then popped in the postcard. these table numbers will correspond with the seating chart, that i haven't made yet.

These fancy pens will be used with our non traditional guestbook, the well wishes tree. I just wanted to have something a little extra. so i covered each pen in goop glue, then rolled in seed beads. Easy as pie, and they add an extra sparkle.

No comments: